More about our regional Utility CEO Forums
The Utility CEO Forums are closed-door boardroom meetings, by invitation only and facilitated under Chatham House Rules. The interactive and collaborative platforms foster dialogue through confidentiality and trust. The Utility CEO Forums pave the way for transformation by discussing issues of strategic planning and in the case of the Utility CEO Forum Nigeria – leadership and communication.
The Utility CEO Forum Nigeria (at Future Energy Nigeria) will take place 13-14 November 2018 at the Eko Hotel, Lagos, Nigeria. The Forum will support Nigeria’s power leaders (including Discos, Gencos and IPPs) collaborate and focus on unique in-country challenges.
Are you a Utility or IPP CEO? Why attend?
- Share your ideas amongst peers in Nigeria
- Share your experiences
- Gain knowledge and learn new strategies from professional facilitators
- Develop solutions to the strategic challenges faced by power CEOs in Nigeria and Anglophone West Africa
- Share best practices and introduce new strategies
- Facilitate personal leadership development for Nigerian CEOs
Confirmed CEOs to date:
- Adeoye Fadeyibi, CEO, EKO Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC), Nigeria
- Ransome Owan, CEO, Aiteo Power, Nigeria
- Generation company CEOs
- Distribution company CEOs
- IPP CEOs
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria CEOs
The programme is available upon request
If you lead a utility or IPP and think you should be in this room, contact Natalie Bacon +27 21 700 3585 or Natalie.email@example.com
Want more information?