More about our regional Utility CEO Forums
The Utility CEO Forums are closed-door boardroom meetings, by invitation only and facilitated under Chatham House Rules. The interactive and collaborative platforms foster dialogue through confidentiality and trust, allowing utility CEOs an opportunity to tackle the most pressing topics and challenges they are facing. The Utility CEO Forums pave the way for transformation by discussing issues of strategic planning, financing models and regional centres of excellence throughout Africa.
The Utility CEO Forum Nigeria (at Future Energy Nigeria) will take place 13-14 November 2018 at the Eko Hotel, Lagos, Nigeria. The Forum will support Nigeria’s power leaders (including Discos, Gencos and IPPs) collaborate and focus on unique in-country challenges.
Are you a Utility or IPP CEO? Why attend?
- Share your ideas amongst peers in Nigeria
- Share your experiences
- Gain knowledge and learn new strategies from professional facilitators
The programme is available upon request along with confirmed and invited CEOs.
For more information, please contact Marie Sachet at Marie.Sachet@spintelligent.com
Confirmed CEOs so far:
- Adeoye Fadeyibi, CEO EKO - Electricity Distribution Company (EKEDC) Plc
- Ransome OWAN, CEO AITEO POWER
Become a CEO Forum partner and shape the future of African Utilities
These are the only forums that allow you to:
- Engage with utility leaders in a private, facilitative and protected environment for CEOs to build long-term relationships with key decision makers.
- Participate in in-depth and honest discussions about the challenges currently facing utilities in Africa to learn their underlying business needs first-hand.
- Get to know the CEOs in a more relaxed and social setting such as exclusive dinners and site seeing tours.
- Share thoughts on leadership opportunities or challenges in regular engagements and through the expert panel to be seen as the leader within your field of expertise.
- Benefit from insights, experience and best practice from king-buyers as well as co-experts.
- Walk away with a highly sought reference from the expertise demonstrated to the CEOs at the forum.
Only a limited number of partnerships are offered to maintain a low utility-to-partner ratio and foster a relaxed environment of trust for all attendees. As a partner, you will have a seat on the expert panel and give advice when needed during the entire forum, fields of expertise are not limited to the ones listed below:
- Host CEO Forum Partner: This is received for the utility or company that would like to sponsor the CEO dinner including the welcoming speech and closing remarks of the forum
- Consulting Partner: This partnership is reserved for a leading consulting company that can provide advisory services, such as assistance with contracts, and share business acumen depending on the specific issues highlighted by CEOs during our research.
- Financial Partner: The Utility CEO Forum financial partner will allow a financial or investment group to lead the way in advising utilities as they prepare to plan and finance power projects.
- Technology partner: This partnership gives a company the opportunity to engage with utility leaders on technology issues and solutions aimed at improving operation efficiency.
- Project Management Partner: This is an ideal opportunity for a developer, EPC or project management expert to share best practice or advice for project development or implementation.
- Legal Partner: The legal partner will give the utility executives access to top legal advice within this sector and answer all legal questions during discussions.
For more information, please contact Ade Yesufu on +27 21 700 3574 or email@example.comWant more information?