Submit your abstract now and add your voice to the industry’s most influential power industry gathering!
Abstracts will be reviewed for relevance to the market, original content or innovative ideas by the Future Energy East Africa advisory board.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 4th July 2017. Please note that this deadline will not be extended. Decisions on acceptance of abstracts will be communicated to individual applicants by no later than 1st August 2017.
Submission guidelines for your abstract
- Abstract must be less than 200 words in length
- Write your abstract in English
- Add full contact details of the speaker/s
- Only non-commercial abstracts will be accepted and strictly no vendor sales pitches
- Indicate which sector the abstract is most suitable for (Generation, Metering, Smart Grids, Transmission & Distribution, Industrial/Commercial Energy Efficiency, Clean Power [Solar & Wind], or Hydro)
- Include three learning objectives for the presentation and focus on what knowledge will be gained.
All abstracts must be submitted to Yolisa Nyoka | firstname.lastname@example.org | +27 (0)21 700 3816Download the Abstract Template