|Protecting your assets from theft: Upgrading your physical and cyber security strategies
- 9:30: How are you securing your organisation against a cyber attack?
- 9:45: What strategies are working well against theft?
- 10:00: Panel discussion: How can utilities better secure physical assets and data?
- Audits: How are you identifying weaknesses in your physical security and what should you be doing differently?
- Are your customers reporting theft?
- Innovation in securing assets: Can drones be used in survelliance?
|11:00 Networking coffee break
A-Z of a successful meter roll-out
- 11:30:Understanding the Meter Asset Provider (MAP) regulation ambition and ensuring your project is commercially viable
- 11:45: Evaluating the Nexus of Meter Roll Out, Network Topology and ATC Losses
- 12:00: Reserved Presentation for Oracle
- 12:15: Panel discussion: Considerations for distribution companies when planning a meter roll out
- What questions should distribution companies ask meter companies ahead of a meter roll out? Price vs quality and lifespan
- What standards and specifications are essential for a meter roll out?
- What are the technical skills required from your teams and how can you train them?
- How to attain an importers certification?
|12:45 Networking lunch & expo
Achieving optimal performance from your meter roll-out
- 14:00: Utility tips: Getting the most from a meter programme
- 14:15: Reserved Presentation - Nigerian Institution of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (NIEEE)
- 14:30: Panel discussion: How can you use technology to work smarter, not harder to increase revenues?
- How can customer data support a utility’s strategic decisions?
- How are telecommunications operators supporting meter roll outs? How can you ensure the interoperability on devices and systems?
- Which meter specifications are most secure against theft?
15:30 End of conference