Is it is your first time exhibiting?
Have you have done it multiple times, but still feel you can get more from your exhibiting investment?
We have developed a series of videos to help you make the most of your time spent at the event. Whether it is goal setting, budget, staff, ROI or creating experiences, the videos below will give you new insights into getting the return you've always wanted.
There are 3 chapters in this series, each containing 3 videos.
- Chapter 1: What to do before the show (Setting out your goals and objectives; Planning your presence; Tell people why they should visit you)
- Chapter 2: What to do at the show (Your staff; Lead collection; Experience, media and networking)
- Chapter 3: What to do after the show and measuring its success. (De-brief; Leads from the event; Planning for the next event)
Find below what each chapter delves into.
Chapter 1: What to do before the show
Chapter 1.1 - Setting out your goals and objectives
- Planning and Goals
- Qualifying Leads
DOWNLOADS: 22 Goals for Exhibitors
Chapter 1.2 - Planning your presence
- Getting your stand right
- Find the right supplier
- Creating experiences
Chapter 1.3 - Tell people why they should visit you
- Invites to your database
- Social media
- Make the most of pre-show PR and advertising
Chapter 2: What to do at the show
Chapter 2.1 - Your staff
- Brief your stand staff each day
- Speak fluent body language
- Engaging with the exhibition visitor
Chapter 2.2 - Lead collection
- Ways of collecting
- Focus on your targets and goals
Chapter 2.3 - Experience, media and networking
- Be memorable
- Demo your brand or product
- Network effectively
Chapter 3: What to do after the show and measuring its success.
Chapter 3.1 - De-brief
- Back to your goals
- Team feedback
- Quantifiable goals and ways to measure it
- Qualitative results
Chapter 3.2 - Leads from the event
- When should you follow up?
- Tier your leads
Chapter 3.3 - Planning for the next event
- Feedback to your team
- Reserve a place for next year!
- Feedback to the organizers
- Get updates from organizers about the next edition
- Refresh your goals