Download the Indian brochure by filling out the form below for more information:
Nigerian government to spend $350 million on solar projects & $485 Million on Upgrading Transmission & Distribution Infrastructure
Please check this World Bank loan news for T&D and solar projects in Nigeria: https://leadership.ng/2018/07/05/2-1bn-world-bank-concessionary-loan-nigeria-to-get-350m-for-solar-projects/
The Nigerian government will spend $350 million received from World Bank for solar projects on:
- 1,200 Mini Grid Solar Plants to serve 300,000 homes and 30,000 local enterprises
- Off Grid Power plant or 89.6 MW for 37 federal universities and 7 hospital teaching colleges
- To distribute 15 Lac Solar Home Systems and 10 Lac Solar lanterns
Read full article here
The Nigerian government will spend $485 Million from the World Bank on Transmission and Distribution projects:
- Upgrading and rehabilitation of up to 48 existing substations
- Replacement of conductor on up to 13 No 132 kV transmission lines
- Conversion of up to two 132 kV lines from single circuit to double circuit (approx 1260 Km)
- Upgrading and expansion of the SCADA) and telecommunication systems
- Construction of four regional control centers
- Installation of static var compensator (SVC)
- Purchase of spare equipment
- Consulting projects
The Indian Pavilion in 15th edition of Future Energy Nigeria, 13-14 Nov 18, Lagos, Nigeria is an excellent opportunity to tap in to above opportunities and promote your products in West Africa.
Subsidised package for Indian companies under Government of India – Ministry of Commerce Export Promotion Scheme @ INR 45,000 + GST only.
- Exhibition Stand
- 5* hotel stay (3 nights/4 days for one company representative)
Along with the South Africa government country pavilion, other international companies who are regular participants are Jubaili Bros (Engineering) Ltd, Clarke Energy, Conlog, Genesis Energy Group, Hexing Energy Co. Ltd, Landis + Gyr, Lucy Electric, Megger Limited, STS Association, SEIFEL METER BOX, Vodacom, Mikano, Itron, Power Pro etc.
25 stands are already confirmed by Indian companies to date. Stand allocation is done after receipt of booking form on first come first serve basis.
For more details and reserve stand, please contact on 9920260800 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Director – IBC Expo