Opening keynote: Setting the scene: How is West Africa expanding their generation and transmission capacity?
- 9:30: Chairman welcome address
- 09:35: Keynote Sponsor welcome address
- 09:45: Collaboration in West Africa: Regional generation and transmission master plans
- 10:05: Nigeria’s Power Sector Recovery Program (PSRP): Operational and technical intervention, addressing governance issues and policy-based support
- 10:25: Ministerial remarks: Nigeria’s energy mix and the role of the private sector to harness power sector growth
|11:00 Break and expo
Renewable Energy Solutions
- 13:30: Panel disucssion: How can Nigeria finance rapid integration of renewable energy?
- Is renewable energy more bankable than thermal in Nigeria?
- What DFI funding is available for renewable energy projects? Both on-grid and off-grid
- What is the appetite from local commercial banks?
- Understanding what other grants and funds are available
- 14:30: A behind the meter, Industrial microgrid application – a techno-economic analysis, and lessons learnt
|14:45 Break & expo
Mini and mico grid solutions and success stories
- 15:15: Case study: Community mico grid pre-development preparedness and challenges
- 15:30: Solar Hybrid Microgrids:Commercial & Industrial Applications
- 15:45: Panel discussion: Where are the business opportunities for Nigeria’s energy access?
- What mini-grid business models are working well for Nigeria?
- Utilising hybrid micro-grids to enhance grid sustainability and energy access
17:00 Networking function