Bridging Nigeria’s energy access gap
13:50-15:00 This session will shine a light on the off-grid projects of the Rural Electrification Agency (REA); from increasing access rates to their positive impact in the communities.
- Overview of the Nigerian off grid programmes
- How to participate in the Nigerian Electrification Project (NEP)
- What projects are assessing the Rural Electrification Fund (REF)?
- How many economic clusters have been energised?
- What impact is the Energising Education Programme making in the Federal Universities?
- What are the different financing tools used for funding off grid projects?
- Dolapo Kukoyi, Partner, Detail Solicitors, Nigeria
- Lolade Abiola, Head of Renewables, Rural Electrification Agency (REA), Nigeria
- Dele Faseemo, Group Head: Energy, Sterling Bank, Nigeria
- Dr Sanusi Ohiare, Executive Director, Rural Electrification Funds (REF)and Board Member Rural Electrification Agency (REA), Nigeria
- Ifeanyi B. Orajaka, CEO, Green Village Electricity, Nigeria