Host City - Lagos
Lagos, Nigeria’s largest city, sprawls inland from the Gulf of Guinea across Lagos Lagoon. Victoria Island, the financial center of the metropolis, is known for its beach resorts, boutiques and nightlife. To the north, Lagos Island is home to the National Museum Lagos, displaying cultural artifacts and craftworks. Nearby is Freedom Park, once a colonial-era prison and now a major venue for concerts and public events.
From the Airport, follow the motorway to the third mainland bridge to Ikoyi and Kingsway Road. Follow Kingsway Road and cross the Falomo Bridge. After the bridge follow Akin Adeshola Road to the Bar beach. Turn left to Ahmadu Bello Way. Follow the Ahmadu Bello Way and turn left to Adetokunbo Ademola Street. Distance from the airport 35Km – 20 miles – 40 minutes
Venue - Eko Hotel ans Suites
Eko Hotel and Suites is the most prestigious international hotel in Lagos, strategically positioned near the heart of Nigeria’s economic activity. Built on the exclusive Victoria Island, the Hotel is spread over three buildings and has spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Kuramo Lagoon. Surrounded by beautiful gardens and magnificent African landscaping, Eko Hotel and Suites is the place to stay when in Lagos for business or for recreation.
Eko Hotel and Suites is the ideal venue for conferences in Lagos. Guests can enjoy fast internet access throughout the hotel as well as a variety of great restaurants to choose from.
Eko Hotel and Suites has the highest quality conference and banquet facilities in Lagos. For more information visit their website www.ekohotels.com
How to apply for a VISA
isas for Nigeria are required by all nationalities:
- Valid passport (2 blank pages next to each other)
- One application form (from the website) with the deposit paid directly to Nigerian Embassy
- Detailed itinerary required (preferably travel agent)
- Original bank letter to confirm proof of funds
- Proof of yellow fever vaccination
- Letter of invitation from company in Nigeria (please ask for assistance if needed)
- Employment letter and letter to confirm that company is financially and medically responsible, as well as responsible for accommodation
- Certificate of incorporation of the company in Nigeria
- Proof of hotel reservation (please ask for assistance if needed)
For more details for your specific country click here
igeria, an African country on the Gulf of Guinea, has many natural landmarks and wildlife reserves. Protected areas such as Cross River National Park and Yankari National Park have waterfalls, dense rainforest, savanna and rare primate habitats. One of the most recognizable sites is Zuma Rock, a 725m-tall monolith outside the capital of Abuja that’s pictured on the national currency.
Capital city: Abuja
Telephone dialling code: +234
ISO code: NGA
Currency: Nigerian Naira
Population: 173.6 million (2013) World Bank
Official language: English